THE COTSWOLD LODGE HOTEL IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19. WE ARE HOPING TO REOPEN IN SPRING 2021.
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS): PRIORITISING THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS
As a guest of the Cotswold Lodge Hotel, we thank you for your loyalty and the trust you place in us for your travel plans. We would like to update you on the actions taken at the Cotswold Lodge Hotel in response to the outbreak and in line with the legislation and current best practice.
For the health and safety of our guests and the hotel staff, we are operating reduced restaurant and bar services. Our kitchen is temporarily closed for dinner. However, it remains open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea until 17:00. Our continental breakfast is not buffet style but table-served or as room service from 7:00 until 10.00 Monday-Friday and from 8:00 until 10:30 Saturday-Sunday. These changes are temporary and service levels will be reinstated as soon as possible. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused and look forward to resuming normal operations at the appropriate time.
In addition, we have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including public bathrooms, door handles, lobby, bar and restaurant furniture) and guest rooms. The hotel housekeeping staff has been advised on cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
In support of the NHS Track and Trace, the hotel reserves the right to record the names and contact details of all persons visiting the site and keep a written record for at least 21 days.
In regards to events and social gatherings held at the Cotswold Lodge Hotel, the following guidance sets out how to proceed in a manner that is safe and in line with social distancing guidelines This is done in order to minimise the risk of exposure to infection for all individuals attending the events, including those who work at the hotel.
- Up to 30 people, but no more, can attend any event. In the case of marriages and civil partnerships, this maximum number includes all those at the ceremony, including the couple, witnesses, officiants and guests. It also includes any third-party suppliers, such as photographers or security, but does not include staff employed by the venue or any third-party catering staff.
- During all activities linked to the event, all parties should adhere to social distancing guidelines. 2 metres or 1 metre with risk mitigation (where 2 metres is not possible), are acceptable.
- Activities such as singing, chanting, requiring raised voices or playing of instruments that are blown into should be specifically avoided. This is because these activities pose a possible additional risk of infection even if social distancing is being observed or face coverings are used.
- The hotel will maximise ventilation rates of the function room by opening windows and doors where possible.
- The hotel strongly advises card payments instead of cash.
- Our terms and conditions have been updated to offer flexibility and a worry-free experience to our customers.
We want to reassure all our guests that our measures are in place to keep you safe and make you feel as comfortable as possible during your stay with us. Do not hesitate to contact us directly with any further questions.
We hope to see you soon.